Choosing LED downlights for my living room
What are some guidelines for choose LED downlights for my living room?
Here are some guidelines:
- Make sure that the LED downlights are warm white (not cool white or downlights)
- Space them about 2m apart
- They should be about 1m from the walls
- If you have a tall ceiling then make sure the downlights have a wide beam angle to avoid pools of shadows
- Get dimmable downlights and a dimmer
Installing a premium quality solar tube can effectively light up a location in your home without spending extravagantly. These products are eco-friendly, energy-efficient, and require little to no maintenance.